Who we are
Our website address is: https://couponops.com
Effective date: August 14, 2019
Couponops believes in protecting your privacy and helping you understand how your information collaborates with us whether it’s with our website or mobile application.
The services provided include but not limited to our website, mobile application and other promotional material that is a property of Couponops.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact forms :
Usage / Categories of Data Collected
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
To use the website or give comments, intermingle with other users, give reviews, and upload recommendations, you may need to create an account and offer any type of individually distinguishable information (“Personal Information”).
We may collect a few non-personally identifiable, secondary and/or aggregate information of your use of, and interaction with, the Website (collectively, “Usage Information”).
The category of data collected by this site includes personal data that the user provides themselves and/or through third parties, which includes:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Zip code
- Usage data
The users of this website give their personal data while The Owner collects usage data from the website to improve user experience.
The user voluntarily provides data and failure to give the website with correct data will result is less than best service for its users. So, we will not go ahead unless the user fills all data fields correctly. In case, the data required is optional, it is up to the user to communicate the same and it will not affect the quality, service and availability of the service.
In case of any confusion, users are welcome to contact Couponops through the details provided in the beginning of the document.
Using cookies and other tracking tools by us or any third party services by our website are to improve the service provided to the user unless stated otherwise.
About the use of Third-party obligations
If the users use this website for handling any third-party obligations, then the Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
We use your data to provide and improve our service. By using our service and website, you agree to the collection and utilization of information under this policy.
Use of Information Collected
We use your information for but not limited to following business purposes:
• To provide requested services;
• To respond to queries, we receive;
• To scrutinize, manage and improve the website and related services;
• To advise you of certain offers and other services that may apply to you;
• To provide you with advertisements that you may like or refer to others;
• To help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the website; or
• For any other specific business purpose that may apply to you.
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data handled by Couponops. Precisely, all users have the following rights:
- Withdraw their consent. Users may pull out their consent at will during their subscription/s. Users may also revoke permission where they have beforehand given consent to the usage of their personal data.
- Verification and seek alteration. Users may verify the accuracy of their data and ask for updating and/or corrections.
- Limit the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their data. Here, the Owner will cease usage of their data except for storing it.
- Discontinue usage of their data. Users have the authority to object to the usage of their data if the processing is done on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users may ask if the data is being used by Couponops, get disclosure regarding specific areas and demand a copy of the data is under process.
- Deletion of Personal Data:Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to get the eradication of their data from the Owner.
- Get their Data and have it reassigned. Users may get their data in an organized, frequently used and machine-readable format and, if possible, to have it transferred to another controller with no difficulty. By users consent, this provision applies if it is possible to do so via automated means or through a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users may file a complaint before their relevant data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
If Couponops uses Personal Data for a public interest by the relevant authority that the Owner is pursuing legally or finds legitimate interests in, Users may “opt out” providing a justification to the objection.
Users must know that if they disagree with their personal data being used for direct marketing, they can object to that processing providing no reason. To learn and understand more about how we use User data for direct marketing, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
User can send in a request to contact the management and owner of Couponops. The Owner and/or his team will address the query free unless it involves third parties and user will know in advance if there is any charge.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information